Coronavirus Update (20/04/2020)
We are pleased to advise that we have recommenced manufacturing in order to support our customers.
- The phased restart to physical manufacturing commenced on 20th April as targeted, albeit initially at a reduced scale.
- The plan is to gradually increase production volumes and reintroduce more product lines in the coming period.
- We will continue to ensure that our supply is prioritised to support essential projects and key customers.
The business continues to monitor and review all government advice and guidelines. We have also been in constant communication with customers to understand their position in the combat against Coronavirus. We know that a number of sites have closed as contractors evaluated the new measures that they need to implement in order for them to work safely
- We have responded to these guidelines and requirements by reviewing the way in which products are packaged and delivered.
- A number of products will now be packaged directly onto pallets to enable one person to safely handle them on site. This typically includes all strip products >100mm wide; as well as sheet products and ancillaries such as fixing brackets.
- For products still supplied in cartons, which typically includes strip products <100mm wide; the carton weight is calculated to be under 25kg, which meets the normal recommended limits for safe ‘one-man’ handling.
- For each order, our Customer Services team continue to contact our customers in advance of delivery to each site to confirm transport bookings and consignment packaging details.
- Installation collateral is included with each consignment for all standard products.
- Our Site Services team are available to remotely support contractors with information relating to product installation.
- Contractor customers are able to freely access and use the Siderise Inspection App to record and report on product installations. Inspection reports can be sent to our Site Services team for review.
Siderise support staff continue to operate remotely, please direct any correspondence to - Customer Services; External Sales; Technical Support or Accounts / Finance
Stay Safe. Keep in touch. We are here to support you.